Thursday, June 16, 2011

The new me...FINALLY

I was so excited to get my hair cut today!
For anyone who has seen me lately it had gotten pretty long and I have been wearing it up mostly because it is too warm on my neck and shoulders. 

My daughter-in-law Annie gave me a card to get my haircut at this salon in Bel-Square. She won it and since she has her sister Molly who is now in a new salon and they are going to visit her next week, she had no use for this card.  I was so excited when she gave it to ME! Yes, I did need my haircut and she came to my rescue.

THANK YOU ANNIE!


I thought I might get somethng new but I got pretty much what I have been wearing for a while but I like it, will be easy to care for.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Donna, Molly told me to check out your haircut and I LOVE it!!! Glad Annie was able to help you out! :)

Just Me said...

Thanks, Leslie. I think it will look even better when I style it myself.

Annie said...

It looks great, Donna! See you soon!