Friday, November 14, 2008

Missing Lu and Joe






My daughter-in-law Annie has been sending me videos of Lucy with her horsey and playing with her doll house people. Makes me miss her all the more but I so love to receive them. We both have webcams but so far we have not connected on them. My grandson Joe who is 10 says he has a loose tooth and needs me to pull it. He said that because I pulled his very first lose tooth by the doorknob method. We have shared a lot of firsts, including teaching him to swim at my pool when he was 5 and seeing the ocean for the first time with me when we went to Disney World and then to Daytona Beach (where the ocean was). I also went to Mexico with him, his first trip to Mexico, see photo above, from Playa del Carmen, Mexico, 2005. I know he is growing too and it is so good to hear he is doing so well in 4th grade. He is lucky to have such a great "momikins" to help him with his school work.



1 comment:

Annie said...

They miss you too! You will not be forgotten :)
We all miss you and can't wait for you to come back home.