Tuesday, May 12, 2009

More Max









So I find out today Max was really an inch longer when he was born than we first thought. He was 22 inches and he has now grown a quarter of an inch. His head grew 3/4 of an inch. I could tell his head had filled out. He is so sweet, so perfect. I am told he is a mellow baby. It was time for one after Lucy. Lucy is so sweet with her little brother, saying "Max opened his eyes," and "Max is awake!" She is delighted by him. And I am still delighted with her.

As for my life? I went to the Paramount Theatre Sunday to see Frost/Nixon play with my community here at Cedar Park. A big bus picked us up and stopped at two other apartment communities on the way. It was great, I really liked the play AND getting to know some gals from my apartment. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that Stacey Keech was playing Nixon.

When I got home I went to Devon and Annie's and we went to Mexican dinner at Las Margaritas. They gave me a beautiful silver necklace for Mother's Day that shows a larger person with three people around her. It can be either me with my three kids or me with my three grandkids by Devon and Annie. I LOVE IT!

No comments: