Tuesday, April 28, 2009

In Love with MAX







He is finally here! I was so excited to hold him and look into his little face. He is so very beautiful. Long feet, long fingers, sweet round face. New baby smell. I got the call at about 7pm last night and Annie and Devon and "Toot" (Leslie) rushed out the door to the hospital. It now takes me at least a half hour to get there from my place. A bit after 11pm I got another call from Devon. Max was here, all 8 lb 13 oz and 21 inches of him. Long fingers, long feet, sweet round face. I can't wait to see him again tomorrow.


It was so sweet to see Lucy and Joe meeting him. Lucy is so smart for 2 yrs old I cannot believe it. She really knows that "Max isn't in Mommie's body anymore." She gets it. Really. I just love that little girl.

No comments: