Friday, May 15, 2009

Who will win American Idol? Vote Now!

It is down to the last two contestants on everybody's favorite reality show. Danny Gokey whom I knew would make it a long way was voted off leaving Kris and Adam, two completely different singers. They could not be more different. And both are very good.


Danny Gokey, the man who lost his wife just weeks before trying out for American Idol.
















Every week I am excited to see what Adam will sing and perform. He is best seen AND heard as he is a performer extraordinaire. I can't wait to see what he does for his rock album. But Kris will make a great album too. Adam has been my number one fave after Danny for a long time. Ever since I first saw him. He is so different and exciting and soooo talented. I like his edginess. I vote for Adam.

Adam Lambert is from San Diego and has performed on stage in plays.




Why do we all like American Idol? I say ALL because more people vote for American Idol than for president sometimes. What draws us in? I have thought about it and for me it is that they come from obscurity, just regular folks like you and me. And they get a chance at fame and fortune doing something they love.






Kris Allen came from Arkansas.




Even if you are voted off of Idol you can get that fame and fortune. Some of the offcasts have made it huge: Chris Daughtry and Jennifer Hudson to name two. This year there was huge talent on Idol and I think the final 4, including Allison and Danny, Kris and Adam, will all do well in the music world.

Who is YOUR favorite?

No comments: