Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Moving is not for the faint of heart

I am already exhausted and the main move hasn't started yet. Tomorrow three men and a truck will come help me with the bed and furniture and the boxes too heavy for me to lift. 
I did lift about 6 boxes today and bags of clothes the last three days. I put them on a cart here and took them to my car and then got the dolly thingie at the place I'm moving too and unloaded them onto that and rolled it up to my apt where I unloaded them again. I come home with an aching back and very tired but I feel very proud of myself for doing things I never thought I could still do.

I can't wait until I am laying in my bed tomorrow night thinking "It is done, I am finally home."

Until my name comes up on an apt on the eastside which is where I really want to go. I can request the eastside after I have lived in Shoreline apt for 6 months.  And then we get to do this all over again.

No comments: