Sunday, November 15, 2009

5 Days to New Moon

It's almost here! I am actually planning to go to the midnight showing on Wednesday night. They are showing Twilight before it and I accidentally bought tickets to it too. I have already seen Twilight 8 times or so in the theatre (it was only $4 to see a movie in Kansas City) and I have the DVD so I don't NEED to see it again. But it fits. See Twilight on the big screen and then New Moon. Okay, I can live with my accident.

Eclipse is already finished filming and will be out next year in the summer I hear.



 So when will they start shooting Breaking Dawn? And how will it be rated? Anyone who has read Breaking Dawn, the 4th book in the series, knows there is some R rated material in it. And since the major fan base is teenage girls I wonder how they will film it and keep it PG 13.




I am moved in, comfy and farther away from my grandbabies :-(
But I got to be with them last night while Annie and Devon had date night.
I had problems with my laptop in that it was slogging along, almost unusable. So I got a computer guy from Edmonds to look at it and he put some spyware and malware finders on it and added 1 gig memory chip to it so it was faster, at least in his office. I found out my Belkin router is still a problem. The one I had problems with before and got replaced with a new one? Yeah, that one. So no more messing with that router. I called Comcast and they are giving me a router with instructions how to install and if I need further help I can call them. I had been reluctant to get theirs because I thought I would have to have a tech come out and install it and they were charging $149 to do that. So I am getting a new Comcast router and installing it myself. And they will support it. YAYYYY!!!
Meanwhile I am hooked directly into the Comcast modem and flying along. Oh, and they are going to upgrade my modem to a faster one. And I will get a home phone again. Verizon reception here is not good so I can reduce my minutes with them again if I have a home phone.
Progess is a lot of work!

1 comment:

ComcastCares1 said...

I love vampire movies, but I have only some of the twilight movie.

Anyway, I work for Comcast. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Mark Casem
Comcast Customer Connect
National Customer Operations
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com