Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Place, New life


I am in my new apartment, still getting settled. It is small but I do like it. My new Temperapedic bed is awsome and I am getting it all organized so I can have company and enjoy it. There will be no pics since I cannot locate my digital camera. I am thinking it must be in my car since it did not turn up today when Devon was here carting off boxes to my storage unit or to my car to give away.

I am glad I am pretty much settled before Max comes. I am ready now for him to come. I know Annie is ready so now his grandma is ready too. Come on Max!

I have seen and said "hi" to many people here but have not yet really met anyone. I did sign up for the group's trip to the Tulip thing for April 28th. However I told them that if my grandson was not here by then I would not be able to go. He is officially due on the 29th so that would be cutting it close. If I go I will meet many people. I have seen so many who look really really really old and I say to myself I am not that old or at least I don't look that old. I know some here are very old, as in 80's and 90's but I have seen some who are young looking as I am too. People have to be 55 and disabled or 62 to live here so there are all ages here.

No comments: