Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Hope...taking back our country. And the dress and the heels.











It was an inauguration to remember for sure. I don't think I have ever seen so many people in one place. Almost 2 million is the estimate.




I feel really proud to be an American again.




I love watching those two, Michelle and Barack together. They are truly in love and it shows.




Just one thing...when they got out of that fortress of a car to walk down the street to their new home, the White House, I could not help but notice Michelle walking all that way in heels.




Then when she was in her frothy white dress for the 11 balls they went to she was beautiful. But when they danced together I noticed her constantly having to adjust her train and he almost stepping on it. It looked very princessy when she was standing still or walking in one direction but her designer should have considered that she would be walking down stairs and dancing at 11 balls.








No comments: