Wednesday, January 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!....how did you get so old?




My son Mark whom I am living with temporarily had his 46th birthday today.
Yes, you heard right....FORTY SIX. I can hardly believe that I have a son that age.
Believe me when I tell you that you don't feel any different in your mind about
yourself when you are 60 than when you were 25. I mean of course you acquire
wisdom and make better choices for yourself and change your opinions about
things but the essence of who you are does not feel old or young, it just feels
like you. It is hard to explain. I remember when my grandmother was alive
and she was 90 something I asked her if she felt different inside. She said no.













1 comment:

Annie said...

Happy Birthday Mark!
I can kind of relate... I still feel 16 :)