Thursday, February 26, 2009

Idol Season 8 Faves




I already have my faves for American Idol. One didn't make it last week and one from this week didn't make it but the judges may get them in during the Wild Card selection they get in a couple of weeks. Danny Gokey was an early favorite. And Adam has become a huge favorite too. He is ready to make CDs right now. I like Megan, the blonde who did her little twisty thing this week but didn't make it in the top three. I really felt that the women outsang the men this week and that there would be two women and one guy chosen. Instead they selected two guys and one girl. At least the girl was Alison, the red haired girl with the black dress. She is very good.




I do think it will be between Danny Gokey and Adam Lambert. The Alison chick may be a contender too. It will be so fun to watch them grow over the weeks.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I have the same faves! Last night, when it came down to Adam or Nick/Norman, Devon said, "If Norman Gentle gets through, I am done with this show!!"

I almost read your blog before we watched the results-- so glad that I didn't! You are a couple of hours ahead!

Just Me said...

Funny, We were saying the same thing....that if Nick/Norman won over Adam we would not watch anymore. But I told them I thought it was just for dramatic effect that they kept those two at the end.