Saturday, February 7, 2009

Going Home

I am getting close to going home. It may even be the end of this month. The plan is to drive home with Nikki and put Nikki in a kennel, maybe with Randy, until I get moved into my new apartment. It is exciting to think about. But I also have to get well. I have had this vomiting thing going on since I got the flu from my daughter-in-law three weeks ago. It started with being dizzy. Then lurching vomiting and then the hospital, and IV and anti-nausea meds into the IV and back home to recover. Only I have never fully recovered. I feel good one day and then nausea the next. I have lost ten more pounds. I weigh what I did in high school, which sounds good but my muscle mass has been lost too. I am no longer 17.


So I am hoping the doc I go to Monday will be able to help so I can drive home.

No comments: