Friday, August 7, 2009

Glamour Girl





Glamour Posin'















Coy











When I spent the day with Lucy, Max and Joe a couple days ago Lucy was so delighted I was there and wants ALL my attention ALL the time. She is such a poser and is so fun to watch and play with. I just adore her. Max was cooing and laughing and reaching out to grasp things.











Joe was out playing with his friends most of the time. Here he is making cookies with Momikins.



























One of my favorite summer shows, So You Think You Can Dance ended last night and Janine won. It was between Janine and Brandon and I was hoping for Brandon, he is soooo gorgeous, what a body, but Janine deserved to win too, a great dancer, as were both. So what now, only Big Brother 11 which is fascinating to watch the interaction between these people. One girl is so weird, she is covered with tattoos and is Latina but has bleached blonde hair, black eyes and wore a mask like think over her eyes, with her eyes shining out of eye holes. Very weird. There are only two or three people I care about at all.



I find myself looking forward to the fall shows coming up.

No comments: