Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Aniston says no Villans


I found this fromi Jennifer Aniston about her marriage to Brad Pitt that ended four years ago:



Jennifer Aniston can’t seem to escape questions about her marriage to Brad Pitt. It’s been almost four years since Aniston and Pitt split, and the actress continues to set the record straight on her past marriage.
“No matter what I say, things will always be taken out of context and misinterpreted, will always be turned around to make it seem as though I won’t let something go, or that I just keep talking about it over and over,” Aniston said, prefacing her comments about her 2005 split with Pitt, during a new interview in the April issue of Elle UK.
“I don’t owe anybody anything. I don’t owe anybody my side of the story. There are no sides!” Aniston explained. “There is no bad guy and there is no good guy. There are no villains and there is no heroine in this story. It’s just not the case.”


I thought it was interesting because so many keep her divorce alive, taking sides between J Aniston and B Pitt or worse yet Angelina Jolie. I say let them all move forward, which they seem to be doing, in spite of all the Celeb mags trying to keep this non-war alive.

No comments: